- BiologyFast temperature control
- ElvesysLast microfluidic innovations
- MicrofluidicFlow control instruments
- DEFENSEPathogen biodetection
Temperature control for life sciences imaging
Designed for fast temperature shifts during live cell imaging.
The TempoCell platform provides exceptional temperature control for live cell imaging experiments.
Based on a breaking edge microfluidics technology, TempoCell fits easily with any microscope setup to deliver unprecedentedly rapid, precise and stable temperature shifts within a 5°C to 45 °C range while performing time-lapse video microscopy experiments.
The intuitive TempoCell software interface enables any user to get in just a few minutes the full potential of this innovative tool for cellular dynamics studies. The TempoCell software also enables programmable temperature sequencing that gives the user the opportunity to make subtle imaging experiments in which very high temporal resolution is required, but also long video microscopy experiments without the necessity for his presence.
The user-friendliness of the TempoCell platform really benefits to the end user that can now focus on what really matters : science, without tinkering.
Examples of applications
- Scan the role of thermo-sensitive proteins all over the cell cycle at the second scales
- Depolymerise and repolymerise cytoskeleton in seconds
- Heat-shock of biological system
- Protein folding
- Blood coagulation dynamic
- Influence of temperature cycle on embryo development and cell synchronisation
- Temperature induced stem cell differentiation
TempoCell™ temperature management software
A simple & efficient temperature management software for experiments with total confidence!
The intuitive software interface allows for easy and immediate use.
The edition of temperature sequences allows for high reproducibility of the experimental procedure.
Do your experiment then export & save experimental data for further analysis.
Comparative chart : temperature controller technologies for microscopy
Have a look at the comparative chart that outlines the similarities and differences between traditional temperature control systems and the TempoCell™ platform, and see why this new tool creates new opportunities for scientific advances… read more
The TempoCell™ platform has been tested at UPENN University (USA) and at Institut Curie (FR) in collaboration with CNRS and ENS Paris.
Get more information about the patented TempoCell™ technology here.
Get more information about TempoCell™ former scientific publications here.
Provide the best technological advances ...
The ELVESYS Innovation Center® brings the latest microfluidic innovations from research laboratories to market. Our objective is to provide researchers and doctors with the latest microfluidic and lab-on-chip technologies. Just focus on research, we do the engineering for you.
Currently, the ELVESYS Innovation Center® develops three products lines :
- ELVEFLOW® dedicated to microfluidic research laboratories
- TEMPOCELL™ dedicated to biological research laboratories
- Lab-on-chip systems for fast biodetection of pathogenics in environment or blood sample
Mission of the ELVESYS Innovation Center® Read More…
Innovative product line for microfluidic laboratories
ELVEFLOW ® – Versatile tools for microfluidics
ELVEFLOW® products are the latest tools developed by the ELVESYS Innovation Center® for its own research. The best developments are directly transferred to the microfluidic research community after a systematic validation of components viability and architecture robustness.
This range of products is meant to facilitate the work of microfluidic researchers by providing:
- New functions like the first stand alone pressure source designed for quick set-up of microfluidic experiments everywhere, the first microfluidic multiplexer system, the first set of accessories compatible with the ZEROFLOW™ technology
- A large range of performances suited for standard microfluidics to high precision experiments
- Interface solutions to either develop microfluidic sequences with our plug and play interface ELVELAB™, or using third party software (MATLAB® or Labview®) for advanced programming
- A complete bundle of accessories, services and open source information selected to support your research at any step.
ELVEFLOW® product line Read More…
Defense projects for pathogenics detection
The ELVESYS Microfluidic Innovation Center® is preparing the future of microfluidics together with its academic partners (ENS Paris), state partners (Ministry of defense – DGA) or industrial partners.
Among the projects sustained by our team:
- Second generation electrophoresis systems for tunable separation
- Ultrafast detection of viruses and bacteria in food / air / blood
- Application of nanofluidics to proteomics
Leader, partner, subcontractor… Whatever our role is in the revolution of lab-on-chip systems, we will push microfluidic technologies and try to accelerate the transfer of cutting edge technologies to the market.